Lending is pretty hard and dealing with borrowers is even harder. We can bet that you will have at least one madt story of a borrower who chanced you. Or may be a good story of how a loan from you saved a life.
We all have plenty of them.
Why don’t you tell your story and win N50,000? Join the thousands of Lendsqr lenders who are telling their stories and winning while doing so. Just follow these steps and maybe the N50,000 can make you happier.
- Write a story describing your experience on all your social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Your stories could be as long as you wish but cannot be less than 200 characters.
- Include the hashtag #MyLendingStory and #lendsqr when you post on each platform. This will help us identify your post.
- Keep your story as genuine and thrilling as possible (Remember, you need all the engagements you can get).
- Ensure you track all of your post interactions (comments + likes + reposts)
- On May 1, 2023 you’ll be required to submit your post interactions (comments + likes + reposts) on this Google Form bit.ly/3Hh3mKs.
- The most engaged post would win N50,000. However, you must have a minimum of 20 engagements to qualify.
- To increase your chance of interaction, create a single post and then share the link across all your channels such as WhatsApp stories, IG, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Encourage your friends to help you share. After all, N50k isn’t a joke!
- You must also follow Lendsqr on all our social media platforms to qualify. (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
Here’s a sample story to ginger your creative juices.